- Beyond Birth Lactation with Leslie Stern CNM, IBCLC and Lorraine Rocco RN, IBCLC: Offering virtual consults. In network with BCBS, UHC, Cigna, Aetna, and Tricare (certified out of network provider). (919) 381-8781
- Beautiful Baby Lactation with Moira Griffin RN, IBCLC.
- Stacey Starsman, CNM, IBCLC, is volunteering to help mothers needing lactation assistance by FaceTime or Zoom as a part of a Dare County non-profit organization, OBX Breastfeeding Bistro. Also holding Zoom support meetings monthly. OBX Breastfeeding Bistro, 252-964-9508, firstname.lastname@example.org. Breastfeeding assistance/virtual consults are limited to residents of Dare and Currituck Counties.
- Triangle Lactation with Ann Conlon-Smith, IBCLC, RLC; Currently offering full support through Telehealth lactation consultations, pre-natal consultations/classes Medical grade breast pumps and Baby Weigh scales for rent. In network with Aetna, United Healthcare, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna; 919-389-1599
- The Virtual Lactation Consultant with Karissa Binkley, LCCE, IBCLC: Comprehensive Telehealth Services in Breastfeeding Support, Lactation Guidance and Childbirth Classes
- ZOOM Classes for Expectant and New Parents: HUG Your Baby with Jan Tedder, RN, FNP, IBCLC,
WE WANT TO LIST OTHER PROVIDERS. Please contact us if you are currently able to support breastfeeding families during times of emergency.